Preparing capable, confident citizens
A Message From Our Principal
Welcome to a new school year Panther family!
Last year, as we began in the midst of a pandemic, our theme was “Let’s Make Magic Happen” and we did just that! A few magical mentions are the following:
- Phenomenal teamwork amongst staff
- Increased reading and math scores
- Increased social/emotional awareness and with this, a sharp decrease in disciplinary incidents
- Additional activities for our panthers (Girls on the Run and Panthers on the Move)
- Increased hands-on learning activities through academic marathons
- 22 published authors
- But, above all else, a sense of belonging and a strengthened educational community!
This year we will be continuing what we began last year! Everyone will be pushed to GROW!
- I will GROW as a leader to further support my staff, students, parents, and community!
- The staff will GROW as they are pushed to increase their creativity in providing instruction!
- Families will GROW to increase their involvement in their child’s education!
- Students will GROW academically, socially, and emotionally!
- Overall, our school will GROW as we become a true educational staple within the Hyde Park neighborhood!
Join us on our journey for the 21-22 school year and watch the magic continue.
Ready, Set, GROW!
We welcome you to visit our school. To schedule a tour, please contact us at (314) 267-8191.
-Ms. Tanisha Stanciel, Principal
"What I like most about The Arch Community School is that the teachers and staff are hands-on with the students. They actually get the parents engaged and the after school teaching is great."
"I really enjoy the virtual experience because it gave my child the ability to not be exposed to Covid-19. I like that I have a choice in my child's learning."
"My main takeaway is that people think that city schools are not up to par with county schools. However, The Arch Community school has embodied the expectations and made them stronger. They keep me informed with everyday activities and my son loves it here and never wants to miss a day. It's a family atmosphere and the small class sizes are great. Not to mention there is free before and after care. I love it. I would highly recommend this school to everyone. My son has learned so much."